27 Things You Need To Do Before Summer Is Over
1. Eat something fried, delicious, and awful for you at a local fair.
2. Get drunk in the cheap seats at a baseball game.
3. Do one touristy thing in your city/town that you’ve never done before.
4. Turn off your phone and go read in a park.
5. Or better yet, at the beach.
6. Ice cream No. 1 after lunch.
7. Ice cream No. 2 after dinner.
8. Also important: beach ice cream (or sherbet, if the spirit moves you).
9. Go for a night hike.
11. Wake up early and get all the best stuff at the farmer’s market.
12. Make lemonade from scratch.
13. Have a picnic in the park.
14. Or just a “picnic.”
15. Have your all-white outfit moment.
16. Get on a boat
17. Build a fire and make s’mores.
18. Go to an outdoor movie.
19. Or an outdoor concert.
20. Walk somewhere you usually would have driven or taken public transit to.
21. Invite friends over, make water balloons, and see what happens.
22. Make grilled pizza.
23. EAT ALL OF THE BARBECUE.
24. BOOZY WATERMELON
25. In the event of a thunderstorm, try to capture the perfect lightning bolt photo.
26. Jump off something tall into a body of water.
27. Wear jorts. ( Jean Shorts)